Vaccination Reporting

When you enrol at DVMS you are required to submit your child’s vaccination records, which we then are required to submit to Hamilton Public Health every September.

When your child has additional vaccinations, Hamilton public Health requires you to submit the updated information directly to them. Here is the info you will need:

How to Report Vaccine Records

When reporting student vaccine records, you will need your child’s yellow immunization card or a record from their doctor that includes the following information:

  • Your child’s health card number
  • Dates your child received vaccines
  • Vaccine names

Hamilton Public Health Services provides a number of ways to report your vaccines:

By phone:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm


By fax:


By mail:
City of Hamilton
Public Health Services, Vaccine Program
P.O. Box 897
Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3P6